Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ninja 300 Indicators

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by KadeO, Mar 15, 2013.

1. So I got my bike back today from Kawasaki after it's first service.
    Riding to a friend's tonight & I noticed that my indicators are staying on (Rear right & left stay on when selected, respectively. I.E: They do not blink & stay solid.

I have no front indicators at all.

I've looked briefly at the connectors under the rear seat and they are fine.
    Any suggestions?

Cheers & stuff

2. Back to the dealer with it.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Yup return it
  4. Sounds odd.........

As above - brand new bike - just serviced then this......

Probably something simple like the relay etc - definitely back to the dealer.
  5. It'll be going back. Just seems strange that it's just serviced & then this happens. No weekend riding for me then, sadly! :(
  6. Sounds like they didn't plug the front indicators back in as they were refitting the fairing after the service..
  7. +1 to Mike. If the full load of the front and rear globes is not connected then flasher cans will generally stay on. It is a method of showing a blown globe in general. Check the connections on the front indicators.