Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ninja 250R SE

Discussion in 'Archived' started by hromero89, Oct 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After months of fighting with myself over whether or not I should sell it I've decided it's time.

Bike has been owned by myself from new, purchased end of last year and has served me well, it is a great first bike to learn on and has given me no problems at all! Selling because I want to start saving for my full license early.

2010 Ninja 250R Special Edition paint scheme
    11, XXX km's,
    Will be due for the 12,000k service and a new rear tyre at the same time.
    Located in Ashfield.

Added bits include:
    Fender Eliminator (can't remember the brand but purchased from a Kawasaki dealer)
    Tinted screen
    Two Brothers slip on exhaust
    Integrated LED tail light + indicators
    Integrated LED indicators in side mirrors
    Black and green short levers

Always kept in the garage. Unfortunately has been dropped in a very slow speed fall, a few scratches on the RHS fairing, can easily be covered by a new sticker that can be purchased from a Kawasaki dealer but I just haven't been that fussed by it as they aren't that noticeable.

Will also come with all of the original parts and log books.

Asking for $5,750 ONO. Contact me on 0431 715 301

Any questions just ask, thanks!

2. nice pics, good luck
  3. Thanks enigma!

So I recently had a little bit of an off ](*,)](*,)

Now it is in repairs and they are fixing all of the damage which is on both sides. They are REPLACING all of the fairings that were damaged (NOT respraying them) and this is both sides, and they are also the replacing the exhaust along with anything else that was damaged. So essentially the bike is just like new!! :grin: :grin:
    Bike is still mechanically A1, starts first time every time.

Price drop to $5,750

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.