Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ninja 250R + Helmet/Jacket $7,800

Discussion in 'Archived' started by silver, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry guys but for some treason I can not post in classifieds section.
    I am selling 2009 250R black ninja together with gear due to no time to ride :(
    Purchased brand new in April this year, only ridden once.The Ninja is basically standard apart from a fender kit eliminator, custom rego and black bullet rego label holder. I am selling this nearly new 250R together with Dainese summer jacket size 52 (with zip back belt), Arai Vector Medium size helmet (samurai design), Kevlar Hornee jeans (size 32). This stuff is really brand new I wore it once and rode my bike once from western suburbs of Melbourne to Geelong and back. Perfect bike for learners. Price for netrider members $7,800 not negotiable.

and jeans.
    Paid $9,700 in April this year for bike and gear from peter stevans. This is bargain.

Attached Files:

2. Would you consider selling the jeans separately? If so what do you want for them?
  3. Price drop...$7200 now.
  4. 7k now. I have to get rid of the bike. 7k for this is great deal. Sitting in my garage brand new! I can't go below 7k (I'd rather keep it and ride it once per year). Come on learners. Nice larners bike and top gear.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.