Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ninja 1000 new colours

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by PilgriM, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Tried to bump the old thread about this bike but couldn't find it, so heres a new one.

Got a heads up from someone this morning that they had offered a new colour scheme for the Ninja 1000..

Its gray, WTF were they thinking, its not even a very good gray, pretty much looks like they slapped gray on the side fairings of a black Ninja.

The other thing I noticed was they have changed the green one, its now got a slightly different scheme, still green & black but the tank is now green, along with the nose & part of the underside, I think it looks better than the old one, kinda flows better, thoughts????

http://www.kawasaki.com.au/index.php?category=motorcycles&sub_category=5&product=203

2.  Top
  3. Is it just me, or are they starting to look very Z-like?

4.  Top
  5. Now all they need to do is make them for midgets.

6. Lol, yes I thought I did, of course silly me didn't look back through my own posting history :facepalm:

And to credit someone properly, OldRola let me know about the new colour..

7. (y)

8.  Top
  9. I was thinking the other day that I have never seen one of these on the road, made me consider how good there sales have been, went & found some sales figures that stated they sold 117 in the first half of this year, that put the bike at around 6th in the top 10 for sales of sporty touring bikes.

I think Streetmaster mentioned someone showed up at a ride with one, been wanting to talk to someone who rides one the get a firsthand account of what it is like..