Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ninja 1000 2011 model :) noice

Average User Rating:
  1. #1 goddie, Jul 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
    goddie submitted a new showcase item:

Ninja 1000 2011 model :) noice

Read more about this showcase item...

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Cmon Goddie, we need pics... unfortunately I am still laid up and can't get to Elwood to see in the flesh :)
  3. well done Goddie!!! I sat on my first Ninja 1000 (2011) today. Loved it. Been drooling over it for over a year now. My knees fit JUST under the wings on the fuel tank as i'm 6'4. A match made in heaven. Come September 2 when I'm off LAMS, the 2012 Ninja 1000 will be mine (2012 has the green headlight faring, opposite to 2011 and 2013, I like it much better)
  4. Saw the new machine a couple of weeks ago - very nice indeed.

Looks like the previous owner barely road it! Brand-spankers!

Great buy Goddie......enjoy :D
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Funnily enough mine has a 2012 nose, but is a 2011 model, completely agree with you, the black nose just doesnt look good, gets dirty eady too....
  6. You're actually the person that brought that to my attention PilgriM! Got a photo of your machine for me?
  7. Here you go...

8. nice choice in color @PilgriM :) would have bought yours without a second thought if it were on the market at the time.. anyone looking for a well cared Ninja, Pilgrilm's baby's been baby'd like no other :) plus has all the right goodies [bastard, lol] luv the luggage setup, damnwell thought out, so easy to add/remove without any stress.
  9. Looks the goods indeed. Got a figure in mind Pilgrim? I need to make decisions asap
  10. Pin him @Gord, a well looked after bike that one!! Ask @streetmaster, he services that baby too.
  11. goddie updated Ninja 1000 2011 model :) noice

View updates to this showcase item...