Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Night clubbing

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by firefling, Sep 27, 2005.

1. Hey is anybody in Victoria (please reply if you're from Victoria and not interstate) interested in nightclubbing? And does anybody know any contacts to get into the guest list at the seven nightclub?

2. I'm not much into clubbing, but each to there own I say. Mind you I do think nightclubbing's a bit unfair. The poor seals wont won't even see you comming in the dark!

Oh, what?? Ohhh, I see. So it's more like just going to a pub with shit music? Yeah, I guess I could do that. :LOL: :LOL:

3. I much prefer a pub with live music ;) :D

4. I'm a muso, so I'm with you on that one. :D

5. I can get you on Espy's guest list easy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

6. how come you're interested in 7? i'm 22 and last time i went there i felt extremly old with the 17-18 year old crowd :shock:

7. what night are you looking for firefling?

8. Waaheeeeyyyy!!!!!! 17-18 year old girls, yeeeehaaaaaa!!!!!!!! :D
    And you ask why he wants to go there?? :wink:
    :LOL:

9. minna is a she (which makes it sound even more perverted fnar fnar)

10. But Firefling is female :? :shock: :LOL:

11. Your point being? :wink: :LOL:

12. Most guest lists are a croc of shit anyways. Our group was on the guest list at 7 one night and they still made us pay $10 as apposed to $15... gee wow :?

It's only when you know the manager or promoter of that night - that's when you can get in for free and not have to line up.

13. too hard to dance in a dainese one piece :p

14. Easy solved, just pick up two of them and you are with a 34 - 36yo. :D

15. I'm asking for a friend, and it's a he :p He's looking to get in on a Thursday night. And he's asking whether there are any netriders in Melbourne who are still interested and go clubbing with him.

16. Your "friend" can't ask for himself?

17. He thinks he'll get more responses this way. So comeon, surely there are a lot of younger people here that likes going clubbing?

18. The only trouble I foresee with night clubbing is that in the dark it's hard to see what you are clubbing; you could hit your own foot, or worse!

19. If your friend wants somewhere *FUN* to go to on a Thur night (and it's the right thursday night)

20. Whys he want to go to Seven though?
    Same shit everywhere when your pished :?

Post a pic of your friend and we will see if his cool enough 8)