Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

nice quote

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by stanga169, May 17, 2011.

1. A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in

2. Nice mate...

3. Whoa, deep.

4. i always plant big figs and other big natives for the shade for others to enjoy :)

my dad is the same.

great quote, michael!

5. Be better if they opened a bank account in my name, full of cash, they know they'll never use!:LOL:

6. i did that years ago for you [MENTION=34591]Big W[/MENTION]. must have millions in there now. did you lose the account name and numbers? ah well ;)

7. Ah Crap! That'd be right! Now you see why I have Al Bundy as an Avatar!
    I don't want to generalize, but all old people are no good at everything! (Actually another quote from Moe off The Simpsons!)

8. no, your cash is safe. It's in a bank account in Saudi... just give me your account details and I'll transfer it there for you ;)

9. "The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago. The next best time is now"

10. Hello, I am Nigerian prince who started a bank account in your name 20 years ago. My country have big fight and need to leave. I give you helpers fee of 35% of my personal fortune of $193 Million if you help me remove money.

ALl i need from you is to organise paper and pay the $300.00 fee to my escrow service.

Be having great pleasure of meeting
    Mbagu Fimknplob, Jr.

11. I like this quote. Its deep...
    ...although, I'll probably never plant a tree.