Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Nice one last night

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by munecito, Nov 23, 2006.

1. I was riding back from work near Miller St exit in North Sydney and a couple riding on a sports bike were passing me. The pillion on that bike looked at me and gave me a big thumbs up so I reply with an underhelmet grin and a big thumbs up too.

Then she gave me a thumbs up back again but this time pointing at her camo draggin and to the camo draggins of the guy. Just then I realised that I was wearing my camos too.

Thanks to my wife for giving them to me. And to the riders if you are reading get a big ON'YA!!! from the guy in the CB250RSIF

2. heh heh, just for a minute there I thought, "Oh no, not another squid thread!!"

It's always nice when someone else recognises your good taste.
  3. I was thinking the same thing Paul :)

Good one Munecito :grin:
  4. Love my draggins, i feel naked without em' and they keep me warm, ahh a senseless mode of security :wink:
  5. I have Draggin's but won't wear them anymore..I don't feel properly protected in them. They'll save me from gravel rash, but what protection are they going to offer should my knee slam onto the road? I was thinking about getting some knee armour to wear under them. :)
  6. Get some Draggin knee protectors http://www.dragginjeans.com.au/products/armour/kneeShin.htm
  7. How did yoo see each other when yoo is wearing teh camouflage??? :shock:
  8. Rosie I have the armour for mine but don't use it. Give me a shout if you would like it. :)
  9. Yes please! :) :) :)
  10. Ahh because we were wearing the infrared googles too. Predator model.

Will :LOL:

11. "If it bleeds... we can pillion it."
  12. Hey Rosie, you can also buy hip armour for your draggins too :)
  13. I have the hip armour as well Rosie...consider them yours :)