Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Next country to be invaded is........

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Kraven, May 4, 2006.

1. Weep for the state of Education in the USA when a person is confronted with a map, and can't read it.....
  2. Oh their smart those yanks :LOL: :LOL:

Check out the headlines scrolling across the bottom :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  3. oh this is good.. can use this...
  4. My favourite:
    "We'll make a big glass crater out of the f*cken middle east for all I care"

I love it!
  5. funny.....just confirmas my thoughts on those dumb f$cks. They no of nothing outside there own country

Cheers :cool:
  6. Its a CNNNN thing, so might just be setups.

But, I wouldnt be suprised if it was real, stupid seppos should blow themselves away and stop screwing the rest of the world.
  7. This is the Chaser guys, or CNNNN. Catch them on Friday nights on the ABC.

That is a really old clip. Dont bag Americans when you dont even recognise our own quality entertainers.

LOL, [on band wagon] Americans are so ignorant, us Australians totally pwn those noobs.[/bandwagon]

Check this out and tell me how well you did! http://flashgames.christianpost.com/flash_play/meast.htm
  8. :lastyear:
  9. Love the Chaser, it's 9:45 pm on ABC Fridays.

I got 165 in that Flash game, unfortunately I just mistook Jordan for Lebanon.

Oh, and I think that sign should read "Where were you three years ago?"
    Check it out:
  10. Those yanks are totally clueless! :LOL:
  11. 170

The USA...not so good - I'll finish that tomorrow. :) Apart from a few obvious examples if it's coloured red in an election map I'll be strugging :wink:
  12. perfect score on middle east, but I embarassed myself on Europe... I have no problem with Europe proper, but what killed me is all these bloody new countries... Moldowia? Macedonia? Bosnia Hercegovina? WTF?!? And yet they forgot about Luxemburg, Lichtenstein and Andorra, not to mention Monte Carlo :)
  13. Maybe they don't give a sh#t where anything is outside of their own country? Like me! I couldn't find England on a map just like that not long ago. Never did any geography at school, never going to England, so why would I care where it is? :)
  14. Exactly... and even if you do go to England one day, it's not like you have to find it yourself - all you have to do is get to the airport and someone else will do the rest!