Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Next Broadford come try/race school May 15

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Johnny O, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Details coming soon :)

2. That's so far away, anything sooner?
  3. ...and Road Riders welcome again? I'm not ready yet for 6's and 1k's four+ abreast around a corner with me sandwiched between them and the straight :D

4. No, not at Broadford
  5. There should be a gentle road ride session again, but you are still out there with 600's & 1000's; there is no passing in the corners and if passing down the straight you have to be on the other side of the track. There were a few male & female 250 L platers last time and they absolutely loved the day.
  6. depending on work i might finally decide to try one of these :)
  7. Book Shaun in ! yay!
  8. elsewhere??
  9. Magic, thanks JO :)

I still grin when I think of the last day up there at Broadford. It was fantastic, especially for newbies to the track. Great way to become acclimatised.

10. Thanks JohnnyO, that heaps of notice. I will try my very best to get to this one.:grin:
  11. Can't wait =D>
  12. hmm these sound great and everyone that went said it was awesome... i really need to find some leathers so i can come.

Anyone know of leathers for the robust man store or something similar :p
  13. I should be able to make it there for this one...since Interclub round 2 is the following day. Might have a practice or just give a helping hand...depends on my bank account. So JO, if you need someone to give you a hand, I'm happy to help.
  14. check out classifieds, xxl leathers 2 piece zippable set.
  15. Looking forward to this. Might even get the Pomy Boy out on the track again](*,)
  16. Shambles and I will be at this one!:D
  17. I'm in try to get my leather pan before then.
  18. Do i book with Broadford track or do i book with Preston Johnny?
  19. what speeds are people in the groups hitting down the straights? my bike will only pull around 160 :(
  20. How do you register for these?