Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newy newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by zzz40l, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Hey everyone,
    New to the site, just put a deposit on a 98' CBR600F with 36thou on the clock which i'm picking up next weekend. I currently live in Newcastle, married with 3 kids. Have owned a few bikes in my time, had a CBR600f when I was 22 but had to sell it cause just could'nt afford it at the time. Needed to get a second vehicle so the answer was clear, a new bike!!!!
    Cheers Andre'

2. Congrats on the new bike, and welcome :)
  3. Thanks mate, looks like it'll be the longest week of my life lol
  4. Welcome and congats! Post a pic in the new ride section when ya pick her up (y)
  5. Thanks buddy. Already got a few pics of her that i'll upload
  6. That looks like a seriously UN-molested '98 CBR, congrats!
  7. Another Novocastrian... woohoo. Howdy.
  8. It's a rare find, I could'nt belive the condition of the bike, only has a couple of very minor scratches.
  9. Howdy mate.
  10. Welcome to NR! Nice looking and well-cared bike.
  11. Thanks mate, I'm real picky with my bikes so I'm glad she's already in awesome condition.
  12. Welcome to NR. (y)
  13. Welcome to NR, nice toy :) enjoy..
  14. Thanks guys:)
  15. Welcome. That's nice tidy example you've found. Well done.
  16. Thanks mate, seems like a great site so far.:)
  17. Another Novocastrian. We're taking over. Welcome aboard.
  18. Thanks mate, they better all look out lol
  19. Said it before and ill say it again... Why was I the only active member from Newcastle until AFTER I moved away :p.
    But ill be back mwahahaha!!!

Welcome mate.
    I'll be back for 2 weeks over chrissy and stealing dads bike so lookout! (lookout because I've been in qld long enough to ride/drive like one now!)