Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newspaper journalist looking for rider in Darebin (Vic)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Mouth, Sep 1, 2009.

1. If you live in the Darebin council area and your interested in the above, please contact us and we'll pass on contact (email) details.

Thanks.

2. Here's an opportunity going begging, hope someone jumps on it :)

3. I go down there sometimes. If nobody else puts their hand up, fire em my email Jase.

4. If the Jurno in question want to swing by the shop we could grab a bike and go for a ride. The shop sits on St Gorges rd. Those new traffic lights they installed at St George and merri Parade are a shit fest.

5. Whoever it may be don't allow yourself to be misquoted or make you look like a typical hoon biker. Try and see what the journo's agenda is.
    I trust journo's less than politicians in today's sensationalist environment.

6. Shouldn't be able to misquote that surely :LOL:

7. Easy.
    "motorcyclists covers plate with shit and rides through cameras on St George street"

8. PMSL...... I stand corrected.

9. I agree. I can't see what the problem was with the roundabout that was already there :?

Traffic flow has completely ceased to exist through that area now. :roll: Tools.