Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

News Station Trolled

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by MelbourneMick, Jul 13, 2013.

1. An American news channel has been trolled into reporting fake names for the Pilots of Asiana Flight 214

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Wonder how she says that with a straight face.

3. America - Stupid, but happy

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Apparently the names came from the NTSB, so would of been considered a reliable source. An intern thought it was funny.

But that no one picked up on it, makes it funnier.

5. Main stream media = :poop:

Job available: MSM reporter/presenter, little intelligence required, must be a "team player" and do as told without questioning things, very well paid.

Some of these bastards get $200,000+ to read off a machine, what the fcuk do they care. Think about that next time you sit down for TEN 6pm news. :finger:

6. Oh don't be to harsh.
    Sandra Sully use to be worth staying up for

7. Surely they knew this was fake and played the tricked card to pacify the legions of the politically correct offended

8. Straight after talking about the dead girls? I'd like to think not.

9. Blabbs you have gone too far this time, they will hunt you down.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Surprised Wun Hung Lo wasn't in there.

11. Kreem Ov Sum Yung Gai isn't there either

12. Who flung dung also missed the flight.

13. I'd like to think not too. But explaining it as bad information is simply an insult to the intelligence of a normal person.

14. Was thinking the same thing myself.

You guys crack me up.

15. l giggled for half a day thinking about that one. Does that make me a bad person? Who cares?. He he he he. Sorry. Not really. Ha ha ha.

16.  Top
  17.  Top
    • Like Like x 1
  18.  Top
  19.  Top