Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

News: Privateer Rider Representing Australia in Dakar

Discussion in 'Motorcycling News' at netrider.net.au started by ForumBot, Dec 21, 2005.

1. On the 31st December 2005, 35yr old Australian, Christophe Barriere Varju will head off on what can only be described as the toughest race on earth.

... more

This is an automated posting of a new news item added to Netrider News.

2. Hey Forumbot. Welcome to the forums...

3. Hello forumbot, welcome to the forum indeed.
    This person who's risking life and limb in the Dakar is known to you??

4. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hahahahahaha!

5. Welcome Forumbot. Try not to post pictures or be nasty to others. You may get your account suspended :)

6. indeed, read the fine print, thanks Loz! :LOL:

7. I don't like this Forumbot guy. He's a real arrogant noob - bet he's a squid too and rides a scooter or a harley or a ratbike.

Go home forumbot!

8. No, I rekon forumbot would ride something high tech and economical, something that has minimal impact on the environment, something that costs nothing, and can be afforded by the corrupt governments of the poorest nations in the world to run thier 419 scams with. Something that can go a thousand days without a reboot.

I reckon he rides an linux server. Am I right??

9. :LOL: :LOL: Indeed ...although s/he would do even better on a BSD server :)