Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

News: Nova Honda re-launches as Metro Honda

Discussion in 'Motorcycling News' at netrider.net.au started by ForumBot, Feb 2, 2006.

1. Honda dealer, Nova Honda in Ringwood Victoria is being re-branded and launched as Metro Honda, after being recently purchased by well known Honda dealer Chris Jeffrey and his new associate John Rigoni.

... more

This is an automated posting of a new news item added to Netrider News.

2. Metro have certainly looked after me. I do my research and try other places, but Metro wins by a lot pretty much every time on price, and has proven worthy of my trust to sell me quality and maintain my bike well in their workshop. It's great to find a place I can rely on.

Oh, and they really do have a great attitude. Relaxed AND professional! As a female, it was difficult to find a place that didn't talk down to me. Metro don't bombard me with terminology I don't know, yet ...oh I don't know how they do it, but I feel respected.

3. +1

They've done a great job for me with the Ducati as well. Things are still on the improve as they relayout the shop as well.

Good on you guys. :grin: :applause:

4. Without trying to cast too many aspersions,but from my dealings over the years with Nova Honda and a certain person integrately affiliated with that business, left such a nasty taste in my mouth, that a rebadge and naming can only but help business.

5. + 1
    I have found them extremely helpful and great service without being over the top.

6. I've only been riding for a few months so have only dealt with Metro. I have a couple of friends who bought bikes from the old Nova and left from bad experiences. They've since tested out Metro and are happy again. What was so bad about Nova - were those guys really dodgy? Good thing new people are in now. I haven't dealt with Chris, but John's definitely a decent bloke.