Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

News: New concept - 3 wheeled bike with the 2 front wheels

Discussion in 'Motorcycling News' started by Mouth, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Hmm new 3-wheeler's being made by bombardier - guess that explains why it looks like nothing more than a snowmobile that's been fitted with wheels.
  2. I want one that is the same as what was shown in the Mr. Bean episodes :)
  3. That'd be the Reliant Robin. I've seen footage of Robin racing in the UK where turnovers are common - quite funny to watch especially when the drivers try to rock the cars back onto 3 wheels.
  4. Kind of reminds me of the Peugeot 3 wheeler, but this has more of a car slant than a bike slant plus it looks a hell of a lot cooler! :cool:

5. The current UK series of Top Gear (we'll see it next year unless you download a torrent) the guys try to launch a Reliant Robin into orbit space shuttle style. Click here for more info.
  6. Yeah, GS5, I remember that Peugeot concept car, pity it was just that.

Morgans, Reliant Robins??? jeez you guys are always piling onto ME for remembering old clunkers..... :)
  7. There are sooooooo many lines I could use here but my Mum told me to respect my elders so I wont :LOL: