Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

News: Netrider advances in prestigous Hitwise awards

Discussion in 'Motorcycling News' at netrider.net.au started by ForumBot, Aug 4, 2006.

1. For the 3rd quarter running, Netrider has been awarded two prestigious Hitwise Top 10 Awards, this time improving our rankings to #3 and #5 in Australia, for the number of visits.

... more

This is an automated posting of a new news item added to Netrider News by Netrider.

2. Should we be surprised? This is an excellent nationwide forum for a fast growing proportion of bike owners. Lets make it even better by keeping up the informative content. Congrats to the moderators for keeping it all together...

3. Thank-you :) It's nice to see the good feedback too

4. Hornet600, take a bow! :wink: :LOL:

5. Is there a quick way to find out who were the sites above netrider?

6. Pay Hitwise ~$2,000 for their quartely report. :LOL: I wish :)

7. Cooll, just started wheels in motion for purchase. cheers

8. wooo go netrider. ive been telling other bikers that i meet and chat to at lights, or shopping centers about the site. as we all should. spread the word! priase the netrider!

9. My cheque hasn't turned up for last month, two more days without and I turn the hit spam program off!!

:wink: