Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

News: HART's Motorcycle Awareness Day in Melbourne

Discussion in 'Motorcycling News' started by ForumBot, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Honda Australia Rider Training (HART) and RoadSafe Melbourne Eastern Ranges (MER), together with the support of the three local Councils including Knox, Maroondah and the Shire of Yarra Ranges, are holding a unique event to cater for the increasing number of off road and road riders in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.

... more

This is an automated posting of a new news item added to Netrider News by Netrider.
  2. Excellent - another one & closer to home :)
    Pity I have to work in the morning & very likely to be hungover - but will certainly make the effort to attend in the afternoon :wink:
  3. ahhhh, what happened to the Tullamarine one???

that was close... and made me buy a new bike :grin: :grin:

4. I had a query about this that got deleted by the moderator.

Are any netriders going?

5. I'll be there in the morning... pink jacket. Come and slap me on the back of the head :)
  6. i will also be there in the morning
    info i have found out intermediate and advanced courses will be going cheep how cheep not sure
    quized instructor karl @ hart when i got my full linence apperentily joe rocket gear as well also you can jump on a 600 for a test ride which is what the intermediate course is done on
    definiately worth a look
  7. Cool hope to see you there.