Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

News from Hyosung!

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by TheYak, Oct 25, 2007.

1. You're an idiot :LOL:.
  2. woohoo can I get spandex tights with kevlar insights? Sooo Sydney :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  3. :worthlesspics:

Does this mean the next Hyosung will be a stretch bike
  4. hyosung is on the move
  5. One word Yak..................

BIOMETRIC :twisted:
  6. No, but it'll be a "one size fits all"! :wink:
  7. That explains what they've been making the engines out of
  8. *diddle-lit*
    Jesus Browny, slap another patch on before you hurt someone! :LOL:
  9. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: would explain quite a few things...
  10. Now now Stigger...no Hyo bashing.

(It's the frames that are made out of rubber.... The engines are actually plastic.)
  11. Hyosung's new catch phrase;
    "Hyosung. Making your dollar stretch even further" :LOL:
  12. how do you come across that sort of thing?
  13. ROFL, nice find.
  14. Hyosung make lots of products much like Hyundai though they are separate bussinesses as such. it is the reason they were able to poach engineers from all the japanese bike manufactures. as a whole they make honda look small.
    now think of all the custom seat covers that should be made available :grin:
  15. I thought you guys might find the picture funny.

I was at the Nabiac motorcycle museum and looking at all the old collector bikes and what do I find in the the collectible was a Hyosung GT650 ,there is NO new bikes in the whole place we are talking 1200+ bikes.
    But 1 little old HYO ,I think they might know some thing and got one before they becomes a part of motorcycle history.
    This not a set up it's 100% :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    You might want to go get one quick .

16. If it only has to sit there they can have mine.