Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

News: Doohan charged on strip assault

Discussion in 'Motorcycling News' at netrider.net.au started by incitatus, Aug 7, 2006.

1.  Top
  2. Is that supposed to link somewhere OTHER than a new post page?

3. I'm confused..... very confused.... :?

4. I'm thinking its another 'mod' thing :roll:

:popcorn:

5. Wow, I wouldn't want to get into a fight with Mick Doohan... dude's got more metal in him than the Terminator at a Fear Factory gig.

6. The best tool to use against Mick Doohan is a big magnet.

7. Aaah, so that's what Honda had hidden at the finish line...

8. Former world motorcycle champion Mick Doohan will face court in Darwin tomorrow charged over a fracas at a strip club.

... more

This is an automated posting of a new news item added to Netrider News by Netrider.

9.  Top
  10. love how you can do some good so taht you are able then to cash it in on some bad! thats really jsut a crap out...

11. God the last person you would want a reference from in that situation would be Joe Bugner!

12. For a moment there i thought you were calling Doohan a tool. :LOL:

13. Doohans court result

Just on the late night news.. mick doohan copped a $2500 fine with no conviction for his strip joint incident. apprently because he is an aussie icon.

also said was that he started removing items of his clothing whilst refusing to leave, and he was heavily intoxicated.

sorry mick, but the chicks look better with their gear out mate.