Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

News: Biaggi moves to WSBK with Suzuki

Discussion in 'Motorcycling News' at netrider.net.au started by ForumBot, Jan 14, 2006.

1. Italian rider Max Biaggi will compete next season in the WSBK with a bike from the current champions' Suzuki's stable.

... more

This is an automated posting of a new news item added to Netrider News.

2. Yay! We get to boo him in March!

Booooooooooo

/Anyone else find that a hilarious noise to make when you don't like something? BOOOOOOOOOOO.

//Who the hell came up with that?

3. I'm going to go on record and predict that he blitzes them... :shock:

4. If you don't like boo there's always "hiss". Though I agree, about time someone came up with something better.

5. well that's a nest he has not sh-it in yet wonder how long it will take before Susuki's are crap and not able to suit his skill level

6. What, Biaggi win? That'll be a change.

I'll bet he's still arrogant even after being kicked out of MotoGP for being a prick. Maybe he can learn some humility in WSBK and remember why he races.

7. I'm going to go on record and predict that he is a wanker :twisted:

8. Bah, He'll throw it down the road at Honda on the sighting lap :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

9. That, obviously, goes without saying. :)

10. yeah..not really a prediction is it.

i hope he gets absolutly nailed by corser. before biaggi should ever have been allowed tor ace again he should have had to adjust his attitude..
    i bet he claims the change down to WSBK that there isnt enough power and they are too heavy and not fast enough for his skills.

11. :LOL: :LOL: That'll be a blitz up the clacker, as usual :LOL:

12. great, a brand new place for biaggi to suck

13. And won't that be an enjoyable read. A couple of hundred pages of whining.

I'm definitely looking forward to the PI SBK round! :LOL:

14. the condensed version is "because i suck"

the extended version is " because i suck and biatch"

there you go guys, i just saved you 30 bucks.

15. Having already organized myself for SBK I now get my early booking bonus! I get to watch Max fail at something else. Bugger- we all get to see it. The real bonus? Troy v Troy- bring it on!!!