Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

News: Biaggi moves to WSBK with Suzuki

Discussion in 'Motorcycling News' started by ForumBot, Jan 14, 2006.

1. Italian rider Max Biaggi will compete next season in the WSBK with a bike from the current champions' Suzuki's stable.

... more

This is an automated posting of a new news item added to Netrider News.

2. Yay! We get to boo him in March!

/Anyone else find that a hilarious noise to make when you don't like something? BOOOOOOOOOOO.

//Who the hell came up with that?
  3. I'm going to go on record and predict that he blitzes them... :shock:
  4. If you don't like boo there's always "hiss". Though I agree, about time someone came up with something better.
  5. well that's a nest he has not sh-it in yet wonder how long it will take before Susuki's are crap and not able to suit his skill level
  6. What, Biaggi win? That'll be a change.

I'll bet he's still arrogant even after being kicked out of MotoGP for being a prick. Maybe he can learn some humility in WSBK and remember why he races.

7. I'm going to go on record and predict that he is a wanker :twisted:
  8. Bah, He'll throw it down the road at Honda on the sighting lap :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  9. That, obviously, goes without saying. :)
  10. yeah..not really a prediction is it.

i hope he gets absolutly nailed by corser. before biaggi should ever have been allowed tor ace again he should have had to adjust his attitude..
    i bet he claims the change down to WSBK that there isnt enough power and they are too heavy and not fast enough for his skills.
  11. :LOL: :LOL: That'll be a blitz up the clacker, as usual :LOL:
  12. great, a brand new place for biaggi to suck
  13. And won't that be an enjoyable read. A couple of hundred pages of whining.

I'm definitely looking forward to the PI SBK round! :LOL:
  14. the condensed version is "because i suck"

the extended version is " because i suck and biatch"

there you go guys, i just saved you 30 bucks.
  15. Having already organized myself for SBK I now get my early booking bonus! I get to watch Max fail at something else. Bugger- we all get to see it. The real bonus? Troy v Troy- bring it on!!!