Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

News: Australian Motorcycle Expo Melbourne to be opened by L

Discussion in 'Motorcycling News' started by ForumBot, Oct 5, 2006.

1. The Lord Mayor of Melbourne, John So will officially open the Australian Motorcycle Expo Melbourne at 10am tomorrow at the Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre which has been transformed into three day Mecca of bikes, scooters and choppers.

... more

This is an automated posting of a new news item added to Netrider News by Netrider.
  2. Hey, he's my bro!
  3. I can just see Johnny on a big fat arse harley custom :cool: :cool:
  4. If i wasnt going riding this weekend i would go and see Mr So ,hes just like the three stooges wrapped in rice :shock: or maybe humphrey with pants on, funny old fellow is humphrey :grin:
  6. And this is how the expo is shaping up so far :)

and a link to more expo setup pics :)
    http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i169/caz3064/Melb MC expo 2006/?sc=3
  7. Bastards :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  8. Looks like you had to many coffee's before taking the photo's i think :LOL: :LOL:
  9. Great a shot of Loz's arse :LOL: :shock:
  10. Am I Just Tired all are they BLuuuuuurRRrRrrRy?

11. they are blurryyyyy :(

I cant figure out my camera...it must be my blonde foils :p
    I think its got something to do with the auto focus....
    I press the button and it takes ages before it takes the pic, I'll have to fiddle with it a bit more!
  12. I've had full and unfettered access for the last 3 days :) :p
  13. Ive had unrestricted access since Wednesday..and will continue to have unrestricted access til Monday :p

and you have to put up with me this arvo too :p
  14. i am suprised the camera didnt "get LOZED" and fall off

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ps just kidding loz :LOL: :LOL:
  15. :rofl:
    so that's why all the pics are blurryyyyy :LOL:
    my camera got Loz'd
  16. I'm exhausted, it's tiring work walking around yakking and handing out cards all evening :)

I befriended this gorgeous petite lady that was doing promo work for the race replica stand across from the netrider stand, she wore a pair of skimpy shorts and I poked heaps of netrider cards with my name on them into the tops of her shorts...lol :p
    They went like hotcakes and every time she returned I filled her up with more cards :wink:
    So I'm waiting for all the PM's I get from the new members that think I am this little petite lady that was parading about in skimpy shorts :rofl:

Jafu has picks, I'm sure he will post them up for you to see :LOL:
  17. Big Thanks for the help Caz and co. Hope you guys had fun!

Hopefully we will get some new pics that less blurry soon! :wink: