Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newly licenced

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Scumbag, Dec 12, 2005.

1. Mrs Scumbag is now a licenced P plater after passing her test this afternoon at HART Kilsyth woo hoo :D :D :D

2. Well done, Mrs S! Can we put the clip-ons back? Time to get your knee down.
  3. Congrats Mrs S, now get out there and show off!!!!
  4. Congrats Elle :D
  5. Congrats...woohoooo.................
  6. Well done Elle - told you that you'd have no trouble.

365 days til you can pinch the ST2...
  7. Fantastic news. Congratulations!!! Told you it was easy! I bet there will now be a countdown of sleeps until a Monster arrives to keep the ST company!
  8. Congratulations, Mrs Scumbag.
    Interested in a well loved Monster? :D :D :D
  9. Congrats Mrs Scumbag. woo hoo!!

:D :D
  10. well done elle :D

11. if you promise to sell it to me with the Manchurian Duck paniers I could be sorely tempted......call me in 365 days.... :D :D :D
  12. 365 Days...
    Eee gads.

I can hear the ever increasingly louder blood curdling cries of my next Banshee in the distance... :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  13. yeehah. way to go.. now if only i get mrs blue to even go for the L's.. :?
  14. Did you know? That I recently purchased an additional set of the Manchurian candidates? 8)
  15. hmmmmm well if I buy the well loved Monster early, I have two problems, one I have to wait until I can legaly ride it & two the Porch Monkey using it as a track bike in the interim.