Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

newish guy from melbourne.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by jonesaus, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Hi All,

Ive been a memeber for a few months now and relised i hadnt introduced myself here yet.

Ive been joining the tuesday's learner rides for a few weeks now, so some of you may know me from that.

Ive a got a 2007 kawsaki GPX250, and I ussually ride around frankston, mornington and the penisula, with the occaisonal commute into the city. (along with the tues rides)

im loving riding and am about to become elgible to go for my P's in a few days, i should have that done within a few weeks or so i geuss.

look forward to joining you all on many rides and events in the future.

2. Hey there, and welcome

Will hopefully see you on a Tuesday night ride in a little while ... tonights no longer an option but you have fun! Got a few mates that go regularly and love it all. Hopefully the weather will hold up.

Good luck with your P's
  3. gday andrew, welcome, 30 posts mate, your old school now :)
  4. Hey Andrew, you've got some grrrreat roads
    to ride on down your way, you luck B! :grin:

O-fficially, 'welcome!' to NR! :LOL:
  5. You bet, welcome :).
  6. Welcome

Hi Andrew, Welcome to NR. I live on the Peninsula and know of a local monthly "Novice" ride that happens on the last Sunday of each month. It's a good opportunity to meet some locals and you can learn plenty from group rides. Drop me a private message if you are interested and I'll give you the details.
  7. Hi and Welcome.

Newish? That means not new, so why didn't you just say second-hand?
  8. who wants be known as second hand? :p
  9. G"day Andrew
    welcome to NR, I do miss flying around Arthurs seat and the Frankston
    Flinders rd etc.
    had a lot of fun around there .