Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

newest noob yet!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by hippo, Jul 12, 2007.

1. hey all

don't have a licence, don't have a bike but will hopefully have the licence by next week! just had an intro course yesterday and am still on a high lol
  2. Welcome to Netrider, and the excitingly scary world of motorbikes!!
  3. hehe thanks
    just realised that i should probably put down more about me since i'll be hanging around this site heaps lol
    so i'm in melbourne, i'm 21 and i used to get a kick outta driving performance cars.. but woah! lol who would have thought that 3 hours on a bike would change my life so much!! :grin:
  4. Yep - bikes are definitely fun :grin:
    Welcome... and go get your Ls!
  5. welcome to NR!
  6. Welcome to NR hurray up and get your L's you will have so much fun :biker:
  7. I'll join the others and say
  8. Welcome to NR.. You will love the thrill of 2 wheels..
  9. Hey I dont even know the dude! :LOL:
    Dont start rumours while the Mrs is away :wink:
  10. Good one 2wheels.. :LOL:
  11. Not only fun, there adictive!! :grin: welcome also from a newbie myself... to this forum anyhoo.
  12. Welcome from me too.
  13. I HAVE MY L'S!! just got them today and in crazy weather too - luckily, finished up barely a minute before the hail starting pelting the ground. so if there is anyone out there around the south east area who has the spare time for lessons here and there, would love to hear from you!
  14. Welcome from me as well, and take care :grin:
  15. Gday & congrats on your L's. :dance:
    There's a whole new world out there just waiting for you.
    Enjoy & ride safe.
  16. welcome hippo.
    Check out the forums, I'm sure your future bike is out there somewhere on the site.
    Theres always people wanting to upgrade to a bigger bike
  17. Hi hippo,

Like yourself, I too am new to this.

I did my course last week, after I had been on a bike as a pillian on the sunday before.

And I am still on a buzz.