Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newenough.com Queries

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by scarecrow, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Hi, i'm looking at snapping up a Icon Motorhead jacket and Alpinstar SMX4 boots from a US online retailer in a couple of weeks, and through the forums i've already read a few good things on newenough.

My questions, for anyone who's used them before, would be as follows- how did you find there service? What's with all this paypal business, do you need it to pay via credit card? Were there any fees associated with this? Can you haggle via email? And lastly, would you buy from them again?

Oh and feel free to suggest other retailers, but please, only if u've had personal experience with them!

Thanks for reading :)

2. Paypal is their credit facility of choice. Paypal are a registed bank internationally, and are owned by eBay. There's no danger in using that service to pay for your goods. Well, no greater danger than any other online payment.
  3. Yep, I know they're quite safe to use, i'm just worried paypal are gonna slug me with x percent of purchase fee, as well as my credit card company chargning x percent of perchase fee for currency conversion.
  4. I bought stuff from flyinbrian. Payed using Paypal, they didn't add any charges that I can remember. It took about a week for it to arrive.
  5. Just gave the customer service there a jingle and they confirmed that there are no extra fee's related to the credit card via pay pal transactions and an account does not need to be made.

Thanks honda i'll check them out!
    I'd still very much like to any other stories/experiences people are willing to share, especially in relation to newenough.