Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newcastle riders

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Prawns, Nov 25, 2005.

1. who here is a newcastle nsw rider, im in port stephens and am bored of going down the putty etc on me own, my aim is to get a few msn messenger contacts or email addresseses and maybe inviting each other on short notice bike day rides, much mroe fun riding wth another bike i think.

I ride a r6, prolly fair - mid pace usually (only just properly christened my toe sliders last week)but dont mind riding to slower paces if somebodys on a 2fiddy or somthing

2. Prawns mate
    Come down to OPH take the Gosford exit ,off the Freeway.
    I meet regularly at the Shell at Kariong(near the exit) most sunday's and depending on whats on,we do a regular run on OPH then we might Wollumbi
    or were ever we fancy.
    Meet has built up a bit now,get down here on Sundi's about 8.15am or 9.30 at the PITS
    You just have to put with a lot of Kwaka Nuts,but its fun!!!

3. cheers mate sounds good - plan on doin alota rides over my xmas holidays - pity the weather is so crap this weekend :(