Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newcastle rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Stevenbaus1973, May 24, 2016.

1. Just saying hi.
    Back on a bike (Purchased a zx6R 1995 model on sunday (yes its old) )
    Previous owned
    zzr250 (1990) , ZX6R (1992-1996) , ZX10R (2004-2006) , ZX10R (2006-2009) and now this ZX6R (1995 model) 2016-
    Am looking at getting a new ZX10R in the next couple of months and just got this bike to get the feel for things again.
    I am basically free anytime for a ride (during days, nights and weekends) and keen for do some putty road rides.
    Looking for anyone who goes to Eastern creek ride days (and has a trailer)

Look forward to riding again :)

2. gday Stevenbaus1973Stevenbaus1973 welcome to NR! there's a few members in the Hunter region on here, sure you will find some riding buddies. looking forward to seeing pics of your zx6 and your new zx10.

3. Welcome to NR...

You seem to have a soft spot for the ZX's. :D

And welcome back to riding.

4. Cheers. Yes seems I like them alittle. Must be that my fav colour is green so had to go the Kawasaki way lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Welcome mate :cool:

6. Welcome to NR from Adelaide. There are a lot of people that get a kick out of seeing old bike's on the road.

7. Welcome from a fellow Novocastrian

8. Welcome to the forum

9. Welcome. Also a Newcastle rider here -- get around on a white 675R. There's roadworks on the northern end of the Putty for the next month or so, but don't let that put you off!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Cool hopeful. See u around and yes I will still give it a run. Maybe wed or thurs

11. Welcome to the madhouse ! Plenty of like minded peeps on this forum.
    Good luck!

• Like Like x 1