Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newcastle Ride

Discussion in 'NSW' started by StringBean, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Anyone in and around Newcastle want to go for a ride in this perfect weather? I am currently on my P's and own a Yamaha Virago. Send me a message if your up for it. I am keen to meet some new riders in and around the newcastle region

2. hey mate just wondering if you ride much or have u ridden down the cenni coast like out yarramalong and stuff like that?
  3. i haven't been on here for a while, i'm in newcastle ht me up next time you want to go for a ride
  4. There a couple of groups around Newie and the Central coast with regular rides :).

Checkout CCSBR and NHSBR (do a search), CCSBR regularly have L&P ride days.
  5. Hey guys,
    I am doing the Newcastle toyrun on Sunday december 4th (dry weather only), Starting at the caltex servo at Lake Munmorah at 8am if your interested. I am on a GV250, similar bike the the virago, just thought if you guys are keen and want to jump on board. I just added an event to the calender, hopefully it will appear in the ride events once its approved by the administrators.
  6. Hey range rider,
    Where abouts is the ride to? Pretty keen
  7. Hey Dan90
    Was thinking of meeting up at Lake Munmorah Caltex at 8am Sunday, then head up to Stockon I believe is the starting point. They leave up the at 10am and ride back into newcastle, about 25km. I think last year they had about 4000 riders, so would be pretty cool I think. Will certainly be the biggest group ride or event I have done in my short time back on a bike. Probably not terribly keen if the weather is bad, but hopefully it will be ok!!
    search google or what ever for newcastle toyrun 2011 for details...cheers hope to get a few blokes on board anyway for a good day, all ages all bike welcome.
  8. I'd have joined in for sure (though I would have to have met you guys at Stockton as I'm in Newy anyway). I really wanted to do the Toy Run this year, but unfortunately I'll be at my sisters wedding the night before and probably in no condition to be riding the following day :(
    Bloody inconsiderate biatch…
  9. Ah yeh sounds good mate. Ill be in for sure like you but as long as the weather is good
  10. I start work at 11am at Warners Bay, so just going from Stockton into town and then off to work.