Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newcastle new guy

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by philski, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Hi all im new around here. I live in newie and just got my first decent bike a few weeks ago. Using the gsx1250 as a daily ride is so far colder but way more fun than the old ute.

2. welcome to the forum philskiphilski .

Yes, it is rather cold in Newy these days.
  3. Welcome to NR..
  4. gday philskiphilski and welcome to NR - there have been a number of new members join lately from your neck of the woods, shouldn't be too hard to get on some rides with a few Netriders - nice ride the gixxer 1250!
  5. Welcome :cool:
  6. Hey mate and welcome, nice little commuter you got there lol if your keen to hook up for a social ride let me know I may organise a meet and ride soon if your interested
    • Like Like x 1
  7. welcome aboard :)
  8. Welcome, fellow Newy rider here too. I've noticed there's been quite a few new people in the last week or so, so thinking some form of Novocastrian meetup might be in order. Keep an eye on the 'Ride / Event Announcements' forum.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. geez friendly community! just got home from work and saw the welcome msgs.
    definitely keen for some social rides once i get a bit more comfortable on the bike (went from a flogged out DT200 so its a bit of a learning curve).
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Fellow Newy rider here. Welcome
  11. Howdy philskiphilski - welcome to the forum.... A better time passer than Facebook! Lol