Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newcastle/Lake Macquarie Rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Boaty7, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Hi,

New to this site, been riding for about 5 years. It was suggested I join to get a discount on insurance for my new 2016 Thunderbird LT I'll be picking up tomorrow (weather permitting). Had a look at some stuff and thought it might be a good place to meet new people to go riding with, so if there is anyone looking for someone to ride with in this area or if anybody can point me in the direction of local groups let me know.

2. Welcome to the forum Boaty7Boaty7 .

keep an eye on the ride planner section for rides around your area. I know DrSleepyDrSleepy , Cam_2318Cam_2318 NewieRiderNewieRider are all from around Newcastle

3. Thanks

4. Hi Boaty7Boaty7 & welcome. I'm up the road from you in Newcastle & get around on a 675R. Usually happy to take people along to Netrider meetups & so on -- keep an eye on the ride announcements forum.

Enjoy the new ride!

5. Welcome mate :cool:

6. Congrats on the new ride Boaty7, I'm down on the Central Coast. Welcome to NR.

7. Welcome to NR

8. G'day BoatyBoaty, welcome to Netrider.

9. Try the Saturday riders - they meet new the Speers Park Pool most Saturday mornings.

10. Welcome too CycleTorque!!!

Boaty, I don't know much about riding and riders up there, but I spent four wonderful years at Boolaroo and at Booragul High School back in the early sixties.....

11. So i finally got my bike on Wednesday, I went to pick up it on the Saturday but the dealership had lost internet and couldn't process the paperwork...
    Thanks for this, does this group have a page I can check out? only problem is I work most Saturdays.

12.  Top
  13.  Top