Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newcastle Area - Servicing

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Guest, Jan 26, 2006.

1. G'day,

I am after someone to service my GS500 but don't wish to be tied to the local Suzuki Dealer.

Anyone wanna reccomend someone reputable as the bike is brand new.
  2. You could try Bikecare @ Adamstown (on the road that goes from Westfield to the railway gates, between Taylors & the private school). My nephew had some work done & found them ok.

I usually use Kawasaki Newcastle for my needs, but I don't know if they would normally touch a near-new/under warranty Suzuki.

Did you have a previous bad experience with Boyd's ?. My neighbour has bought 3 bikes from them and brother in-law 1 from them & both of them found them ok for service.
  3. x2 for Bikecare - I go there always, Used to ring around and get quotes alot, and bikecare was always substantially cheaper and I know Jamie wont rip you off - If the works sposed to be done, it gets done.
  4. Hey loftboy, another Newcastle area rider, welcome to the forums, mate!