Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ACT Newby Looking for Advice on Tyres

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Kebabu, Sep 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hi Guys,
    I am new to Netrider and was hoping someone out there can help me with tyre selection based on their experience. I purchased a Boulevard C109RT a year ago (and love it) but don't like the tyres (Bridgestone) that came with the bike. Hoping to hear from other Boulevard riders of their preference to tyres.

2. I ride a night rod that also has a 240 rear. Recently put a Pirelli night dragon on the rear of it. Amazing tyre. Has a very round profile and the bike tips into a corner very nicely. Highly recommended mate.

3. welcome aboard:)

4. Welcome to the forum KebabuKebabu
    Check out other threads in the place to see if you have more luck with the info you need. Increase the chance of others seeing it (that may have then experience and bike type you need ) :)

5. Welcome to the forum mate

6. Welcome to NR from Adelaide.

7. Welcome to the forum mate.

What don't you like about your current Bridgestone tyres?

8. Thanks for the advice. I have always liked Pirelli but they don't make a white wall that fits my bike. Guess I will go without the white wall. The Bridgestones just don't seem to hold so well in the wet.