Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbies in Sydney

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by Chestnut, Feb 8, 2006.

1. Ive just started riding and am already giving the old road regular beating but would like to start riding with other new riders.Does anyone now of any rides for newbies or any one interested in a regular ride up the old road :?:

2. Welcome to Netrider, mate. Lots of Sydney riders in Netrider, across all spectrum of ability and experience. Why not come along to have coffee and a chin-wag on the 7th March at 7:00 pm ish, Homebush Bay Brewery??

3. Thanks Paul. Itd be great to meet other riders. Only 1 of my mates has a bike but he cant get his licence til march.

4.  Top
  5. hey buddy there is a few new riders up in the north im in hornsby.

did the old road today myself.

let me know what day/time & where..

during 'work' hrs is ok.

6.  Top
  7. That mate would be me lol and for gods sake its Feb 27TH not bloody march!

8. ahh thaught that mite be the case. guess i will be seeing you folks around.

9. lol and i'd like to state for the record mr chestnut's lovely bike was inspired by mine.

10. you guys are coming to tuesday night see the events post for the next date time at homebush right ? if you dont want to ride it, the train ride is hassle free to homebush.