Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Brayden#87, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Hey,

I am Brayden :cool: i am new to this forum and don't currently own a Road bike. But because i am 17 i can't exactly buy one and ride it on the road.
    So my dad (xxsteve), we are going to look at a YZF-R6 tomorrow and are going to race it at the track next year for some fun. Coming from pocketbikes and Enduro this will be a whole new experience but i think i will get a hold of it very quick. And i am guessing its the same principle but just on a bigger scale bike. Anyway i will see how to goes.

All i need is a bike to go!

Thanks

Brayden :wink:

2. Hi Brayden, I met you at your place when I came down last year for the Netrider Dinner! Welcome to the forum, and I just bet you're going to have a great time learning to ride a road bike, on the track. Enjoy it and stay safe.....

3. Arr yes i remember. I have rode my mums VTR around the block a few times and it feels great. But i can't wait to get on the track and really feel the speed.
    Thanks
    :)

4. Welcome to the forums Brayden#87. Good luck with the riding.

5. Welcome Brayden.
    hope your racing dreams come true.
    I've seen that bike 44 sale on bikepoint. If it checks out it should be a great buy.

Wish my Dad would buy me a bike. :(

6. Welcome mate...

Nee.. I will buy you a bike ... :p :p

7. Yiasoo Bray ;)

8. Thanks guys! :cool:

9. Both parents ride? You had no hope! Welcome Brayden ;)

10. Yep well i got a ride now.

1999 YZF - R6 Track bike with all the trick bits.

11. Sweet... Congrats!

can I have a go some time? :p

12. welcome brayden, and good luck with the yamaha-ha-ha :p :p

13. Welcome Brayden :grin:

14. Welcome Brayden. Congratulation on getting your track bike. Have a blast and stay upright :grin:

15. Thanks guys!
    Looking forward to use this site more as it has a massive amount of active users!
    :p thanks again
    Brayden