Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by gadagada, Sep 30, 2006.

1. G'day All :)

I'm Chris & I thought I'd introduce myself. About 3 weeks ago I purchased my new baby, my BMW K1200S. Since then learning more about motorbikes has become a real passion for me which in turn is why I decided to join this forum.

I love the intense power and torque that only a motorbike can give its the most exhilarating feeling in the world. Anyway just wanted to introduce myself... and heres some pics

ciao

http://www.gpr.it/admin/documenti/moto/subcategory/subsubcategory/medio_BMWK1200Intera.jpg

2. Nice bike! Welcome to the fray, there's bike passion abound at this locale, enjoy your visit/s :)

3. Welcome Chris. If you're wanting to learn more and are passionate about your bike then you've found the right place. I've been here three months and have learned heaps, bought a bike, been on group rides and met good people. Jump in and enjoy.

4. Welcome Chris
    My goodness you must have started early to be buying a 1200 at the age of 20!!
    Enjoy, anyway, both the bike and Netrider :grin:

5. thats a nice looking beemer, welcome and enjoy!

6. Nice bike, I was expecting one of those Dakar kinda bikes...oh well :p I know nothing about beamers

7. Welcome, nice ride....

8. Welcome Chris.

9. Welcome to the forums Chris :)

10. Welcome on board Chris