Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by flamegrilled, Nov 21, 2005.

1. Hello to everyone. I'm new on this forum, but have been reading the topics for a few months. I was so hooked, I blew my download budget for the month. (too many good photos). Hope to post opinions soon :D :D

2. hey man, upgrade your internet plan, this is too good a place to have to limit your access!
  3. welcome flamegrilled - with a name like that you will fit right in :D
  4. They're probably running up their download limit just reading all your posts Hornet :p. Oh and welcome flamegrilled by the way.
  5. Howdy Flamegrilled,
    Welcome and enjoy.
  6. Hi there mate and welcome.

:D :D
  7. Hey ther flamegrilled!
  8. From what I've learnt in my time here, I was thinking the exact same thing!

Welcome flamegrilled.
  9. Join the Gang...

So whats it gonna be, Gas or Wood .. grrrrlled? ;)
  10. I bet (s)he is a whopper :p

Beat you to it Hansford :)
  11. I am a she (thanks Vic) but no whopper. And YAMRAJ, I think gas would be more appropriate, after all, it is Tru energy :shock: Thanks to all the greetings/welcomes. Feels like I've joined a new family :shock: :LOL:
  12. Welcome, west gippsland, sounds like an invitation for a ride, anyone for coffee??.
  13. Yo welcome aboard girl :wink:

Have you flamedgrilled yourself? or is that just ya fav meal? :LOL:
  14. Hi flamegrilled , welcome .
  15. Hi Flamegrilled and welcome.

Firestorm :D :) :D :) :D
  16. So your the girl from the TRU energy Dating Add... hmmm You look good, how about cofee tonight! :D [/quote]