Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Thirsty, Sep 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hi I'm new to this site so thought it polite to introduce myself, I am an oldish overweightish bloke that loves motorbikes, I am from the UK and live 30 miles south of London, my daily ride is a 1996 Mk1 Suzuki Bandit 1200N I also have a 1990 Suzuki GN250 that I have been using for over a year and it is almost a finished Bratt/Tracker I will post some photos when I get home (on holliday at the moment) I am looking forward to reading some of the posts on here.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Welcome aboard ThirstyThirsty. Plenty of good stuff to read over in here.

3. welcome to Netrider ThirstyThirsty I hope the UK Summer has been fine enough to enjoy your ride to work :)

4. Welcome to NR..

5. welcome board :)

6. Welcome mate.

7. Hi ThirstyThirsty do not worry, there are hundreds of those males you have described on this forum...(and possible females!!!) ...:eek:
    Welcome and enjoy yourself.

8. Welcome to NR from Down Under. I like your bikes.

9. Welcome :)

10. Welcome to the forum mate

11. Welcome !!!

12. Welcome olde git ;)

13. Welcome ThirstyThirsty

A few ales will make you a lot less thirsty! We drink them cold here.

14. gday ThirstyThirsty and welcome to NR - don't worry mate, we've got plenty of old fat blokes here that love a beer. plenty of suzi riders here too.

the riders in Melbourne probably get more rainfall than you do too so plenty of stories to trade.

15. Ahoy hoy from down under ThirstyThirsty.
    Maybe you'll bump into ValkriderValkrider in your holidaying travels ;)
    We love pictures here!