Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by MattSD900, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Hi members my name is Matt and I enjoyed a Honda 550/4 in my younger days and after many years I have started to enjoy motorbikes again, I purchased a Kawasaki Z650 about 15 years back and finally got around to rebuilding it, that's where the fun began and still is work in progress. Always loved the sound of the 900 Ducati Darmah so that was the next in the stable followed by a 83 600 Ducati Pantah and a 2013 Harley Davidson heritage softail classic. While the Darmah was not perfect I have got it to a stage where the reliability has made it a daily ride. Maintenance is alwas an ongoing issue so google is my world.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to the forum
  3. Welcome to NR. You got a old Ducati Darmah working as a daily commuter in the NT! Should get you to work on my bike.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Welcome to Netrider Matt....nice collection of bikes there! :)
  5. Howdy Matt and welcome to the forums. You are indeed a very talented mechanic, shame you are right across the country! Nice stable you've got up there (y) Looking forward to your input on here and some photos of your rides.
  6. G'day MattMatt, welcome to Netrider. As others have said, it's impressive you've made the Ducati Darmah your daily ride. It would be great to see some photos of your motorcycles in Showcase at some point.
  7. upload_2015-12-31_21-52-34.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Very, very nice Matt! :)