Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Zimbo1, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Hi all just heard of this amazing site and signed up this morning. I'm a new rider with no riding experience . . Own a kawasaki ninja 300 abs
    Which i throughly enjoy every time i ride it. Only ride on weekends though due to the type of work I do. Thanks to you all for the amazing advice and input found on this site. Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to Netrider, I'm only new to this forum as well but from what from what I have seen so far this is a great site and there is plenty of info especially for new riders. Enjoy.
  3. Howdy. Welcome to NR! :happy:
  4. Howdy & Welcome!
  5. Welcome and enjoy the ride - you from Zim?
  6. #6 Zoobz, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    Hey Zimbo1Zimbo1. Welcome the NR Forums. I am only a weekend warrior as well. Prefer it that way to be honest, gives me something to look forward to during teh week.
  7. #7 Zimbo1, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2015
    Many thanks for the welcome. Enjoying reading through the various forums etc its amazing how much info there is. Thanks

Hi chillibutton thanks for the welcome.
    Yeah! Im from Zims . R u from there as well?

Thanks for the welcome

Posts Merged by Mod Team.09/04/15
  8. welcome aboard :]
  9. Close - SA, there are a few others here as well.
  10. Wise choice purchasing a Ninja 300 ABS...
    I'm loving mine!
  11. Welcome to the forum!
  12. Welcome to the site, and congratulations on your pick of bikes, they are popular on here
  13. Welcome to NR