Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Kosta, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Hi Netrider,

I just joined, so I thought I'd introduce myself and, of course, ask for some advice.

I currently own a Honda VTR 250 (black), which is my first bike (I'm 24). I started riding at the beginning of this year and, despite most of my rides being to and from work in peak hour traffic, I love it.

I was considering getting a new bike soon because I'll have a full license in a couple of months, but now I'm feeling more inclined to fix up my little Honda a bit.

The bike needs a repair because it was damaged in an accident about a month ago, so I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a good mechanic either in the Western suburbs, or somewhere in the South-East. Also, I'm really interested in making it a Streetfighter, so if anyone can give me tips/advice on what parts I need, where to get them or tuning shops that could help, I would very much appreciate it!