Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie, with some questions

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by sabretsubasa, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Hi, new to the forums :) I havnt had my practical asessment yet, but that will happen soon :) and i have a hyosung gt250r on the way!
    anyway.

what was your experience during the test? was it hard, relaxing? did you crash?

I know i had a great time during my driving test. I just hope that my RE test will be the same :)

also, im going to be hoppin straight onto my gt250r which will be a definite difference from the cb250 ive been learning on. what should i expect... esides a sore back? any one have stretches or pre ride prep or ride position suggestions?

anyway, wish me luck!!

ohh forgot to mention.. im from peaceful Perth!:) any other perthies here?

2. Relax ,and listen to the instructor ,and have fun .

That's it .......don't think to much about it ,just turn up and enjoy the day.

3. You shouldn't get a sore back, the hyo has a fairly decent ride position from what I've heard.

Don't fret about the test, enjoy it!

4. welcome :) best of luck on the test, stay relaxed,listen and you will be fine :)

5. a sheep skin cover from sleepy hollow or the like will aid comfort if you plan long rides

6. hey thanks for the encouragement guys! :)