Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie To The Forum ( Has New Bike )

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Stoner 27, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Hi Guys, im new to the forum just thought id introduce myself.
    Theres some really good threads on here, and being a big fan and rider its nice to talk to people who know how AWESOME it is riding. Ive been riding bikes most my life, though mainly trail bikes, have been on road for about 6 years now.

I am currently riding a 1999 Kawasaki Ninja ZX7R, its a great bike but ive just bought my self a Honda Fireblade 1000rr 2007 model, and wow what a bike, the Litre Sports Bikes these days are so well Engineered its not funny, just Awesome. Cant wait till Monday after work....... :)
    Im into most forms of Motorsport , used to be a huge F1 fan but it just not Moto Gp is it? I grew up in the Eighties watching Gardner then Doohan kick ass and now Casey Stoner doing so well, makes ya proud to be a Aussie..... Im from Perth W.A and would love to here from people here into bikes, anyway ciao just thought id say hi...

Stoner Rocks..... and Rossi knows it tooo///

2. Welcome - Hope you enjoy this community as much as I do

3. Welcome.....................I guessed you were a stoner fan before the above quote going by your username :cool:
  4. Welcome, Stoner... pleasure to have you on NR!
    Check out the events threads to meet some riders in your area. Always great to chat and ride with others who understand, as you say :wink:
  5. welcome, and you are right, stoner does ROCK!
  6. Welcome to NR Stoner. MotoGP - Stoner 1, Vermuelen 2???? hopefully.
  7. Welcome to NR.. :grin: