Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie to Netrider

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by River, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Hi Guys and Girls, my name is Nylie (hence the user name river). I'm from Townsville :wink: so the perfect place to do some riding, although I would be a bit biased :)

So no offence is meant to any other rider in any state or territory in Australia. :oops:

I ride a 94 Kawasaki ZZR 250. Red and burgundy I think are the colours. So no pics available for a long time :oops: . The bike has some fairing damage to the right hand side, plus the right hand mirror also has some paint taken off, few dents here and there but none are from me yet :shock:

Apologies for the long post.

2. Welcome to Netrider, Nylie :grin:
  3. Hi Ya River! Welcome to the forums! :grin:
  4. Hi River Nylie, welcome :)
  5. welcome to the nut house.. :grin:
  6. hiya river.. welcome to the forums :)
  7. Hi river

I am new here as well, but it's a pretty good place. Wish I had more time to spend here.

And I remember riding around Townsville 20 odd years ago - some nice roads and rides in the area as I recall. People were friendly too. One nice bloke with a couple of bikes in the yard waved me down and gave me a beer as I was riding around looking for a cousins place. Very welcoming.

Welcome along.
  8. Hiya Nylie (Is it pronounced*sp?* the same as the river??)
    Welcome to netrider.
    Seems to be a lot more queenslanders joining netrider of late :)
  9. G'day and welcome nylie
  10. Hi Nylie, welcome. :)
  11. Welcome... Im tired bed time LOL :p Stay safe.
  12. Welcome - nice bike - it will treat you well.