Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie to netrider & to motorbikes

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by SNOOPDOG, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Hi all, I'm new to the motorbike seen. Just got my L's and brought myself a Honda VT400 shadow to start with. I also ride a road bike (pushy) and I must say a motorbike feels so AWESOME! Still have a way to go to feel real confident on the open road, buy I'm enjoying it. All my mates have sport bikes, and a mate from work introduced me to a cruiser and I fell in love. Yes it's not fast but I love the look and style!!!! Cheer all n take care on the roads.

2. Hi and welcome SNOOPDOGSNOOPDOG. Yes, it is pretty awesome isn't it? :)
  3. welcome aboard :] cruisers are the way to go
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome to the world of motorised biked. I commute on a push bike and they're two very different beasts. The motorised one only gets better as your ability improves. Enjoy your ride.

5. Welcome aboard SNOOPDOGSNOOPDOG, glad you're enjoying your first bike. Everyone needs a bit of style in their lives.

6. Welcome to da forums, dogg... Yo.

Nice bike there...
  7. Welcome to NR!
  8. welcome and congrats on the cruiser, learn to use the back brakes efficiently in conjunction with the front