Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie To Netrider & Thurs Rides

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by BNESO, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Hey Everyone,
    I was at the last thursday night ride which I thought was great! Ive been on the thursday rides before and had a blast im a leaner rider just recovering from a motorbike accident i had 7 weeks ago but just got back on the horse and taking things slow but also new to netrider im sure youll see me around, i ride the black 2010 kawa er6nl with the number plate BNESO :)

2. welcome mate
  3. Welcome! I was there on that ride. Just trying to remember you! Sorry there was a lot of new faces lol If we didn't speak I'm sure we will next time :D

<-- Jessie Blue ZZR was teamed up with the lovely Andie (falconet) on the CBR250 with half fairings.

Hope to see you again
  4. Welcome to NR :D Glad you enjoyed the ride ,
    I was pillion on the lead bike :)

Catch you again soon !!
  5. Yeah Kitju Kat i remember ya i didnt get the chance to speak to you but yeah next time for sure ill hopfully be there again this thurs if the weather holds out :)
  6. Welcome to 'crazy town'

7. Yes! I'm pretty sure I'll be heading up on Thurs to with a friend from last week to. Look forward to seeing you there!