Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie to N.R from Melbourne (Inner N.E)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by MakeTheNoise, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Hi Guys.

My name is Luke and I'm writing to introduce myself and hopefully meet some like-minded crew to ride with. I've recently made a return to motorcycling in the last year after a shaky start back in '99 - but that's another story.

Back in Jan 09 I finally got my stuff sorted and went to the dealership and picked up new Trumpet Sprint ST, which is perfect for the kind of riding I'm into (a bit of fun in the the twisties and cruising through the countryside).

I've just completed a solo, 5000Km tour of Vic, NSW and S.E QLD and now looking for the next adventure.

It'd be great to meet up with some other riders for social day trips or the odd weekend ride. I look forward to contributing to the N.R community.
  2. Welcome.

Fancy a trip to Tasmania? Leaving Melb on the 7th and returning on the night of the 15th?
  3. Welcome in, Luke.
  4. Welcome to Netrider. Sounds like you've got a lot of stuff sorted already :).
  5. Welcome Luke.
  6. welcome back to riding
  7. Hello and welcome ;)
  8. Hi Luke and welcome to NR
  9. Hey Luke...

But damn - in 12 months, there's going to be 2 Luke's riding Sprints. What color?
  10. Hi Luke and welcome :grin:

I just joined in recently and the people here are Great! (a little crazy, but that's to be expected I guess ;))