Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie to Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by boosted2000, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Hi All,
    I'm back on Netrider after 5 years (I last posted in 2008), been living on the Gold Coast since 2008 and just moved back to Melbourne, had a CBR250RR up there and upgraded that for a brand new R6 in 2008, had to sell that unfortunately but I now have a CBR600F4i Rossi which I've had transported to Melbourne with me, have to do the fork seals as it looks like they've gone from the truck ride but I'm keen to go on some rides and catch up with some Netriders in Melbourne. I'm living in Camberwell at the moment but will be moving West eventually, what sort of catch ups / rides happen in Melbourne regularly these days?
    Chris

2. Welcome back Chris. When you move west there is a Monday night coffee meet in Williamstown. Rides most weekends and now that daylight savings is here a number of week night rides that will be getting more takers I would guess.

Check the Victorian Event announcements for more detail.

3. Welcome to NR(y)

4. Welcome back to Nutrider! :)

5. Most southerners move the other way...sick of the sunshine and long summer?

6. welcome back