Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie to contribute

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Bird-man, May 25, 2016.

1. Hey guys, some of you may know me already, I'm Birdman (trev) from Doin' Bikes. I'm back doing Dyno work full time again after a time away (was only dynoing on weekends). Really looking to contribute in any way I can so whatever questions you may have about mapping, performance parts etc, feel free to ask or msg me etc. Be glad to help. Thanks

• Like Like x 3
  2. Giving me a few hours free dyno time would be a great way to start your contributions IMHO ;-)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. hahahah you're welcome to come and spend as much time as you like with the dyno at no cost. I'm sure it'll enjoy the company. :)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. welcome aboard :)
  5. Welcome :cool:, your knowledge will surely be useful :)
  6. Welcome to NR Bird-manBird-man , that's is a very kind offer , all the best for you! :)
  7. Welcome back.

8. Welcome to NR from Adelaide
  9. Welcome to Netrider, Trev. There's a heap of performance nuts here so I reckon you'll be busy. My old VFR has enough beans to scare me if I really try, so I might pass on your generous offer!!!
  10. Lol fair enough hornet. What I do is more about rideability than it is about sheer power. No use having more power if you can't use it.