Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Newbie to bikes, loving it

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by oblriding66, Mar 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hi. I've only been riding for around 3 years, but loving it. I'm not into the tinkering with bikes etc, but I struggle to get into the car to drive anywhere since I started riding...I think I've driven to work 2 or 3 times in the last 12 months. Live in Canberra. Am looking at upgrading my bike in the next few months, my 50th birthday present.

• Like Like x 8
  2. Congrats and welcome

3. Great to have you mate :cool:

4. Welcome and glad you're enjoying your mid life crisis (y)
    What upgrade are you considering, as you've probably been told - aren't you getting a bit old to be riding a bike :wideyed::wideyed::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

5. welcome aboard :)

6. Welcome, Just the idea of early morning commuting in Canberra winter makes me shiver! :barefoot:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Welcome and nice to hear you have the riding bug.

What are you looking to upgrade to? I ask as the Gladius would be pretty competent as commuting bike. Are you looking just for something different or have your needs/desires changed?

8.  Top
  9. welcome to Netrider obl :)

10. Welcome to NR..

11. it's always good to meet another 50-something riding and knows how to use the internet!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1